Snap, Crackle, and Pop get Baked
Rice Krispies Treats are a delicious holiday favorite, and this year this famous no-bake sweet snack is getting a new vibe. We didn't change the recipe. No, we followed the Original Rice Krispies Treats Recipe, as included below. Only difference, we used 3 tablespoons of Big Pete's Cannabutter.
- 3 tablespoons Big Pete's CANNABUTTER
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 5-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Happiest Holidays Ever
With a few tablespoons of Big Pete's Cannabutter, your favorite treats will treat you right. Share your love of cannabis with your loved ones this holiday season.