Flourless Chocolate Torte Goodness
It's hard to describe how insanely chocolatey this torte is. It is cake, without flour. The flour was just getting in the way of more chocolate. This one is almost impossible to not finish. Make sure you have plenty of cold milk!
This cake serves 8; 125mg THC total; approx 15 mg THC per serving
This recipe only utilized 6 ingredients, most of which you probably have in your pantry already...can you believe it!? It is a decadent, rich flourless chocolate cake that will please any crowd.
- 11 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tbsp Big Pete’s Cannabutter (room temp.)
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- A pinch of kosher salt
- Powdered Sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Heavily butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch round baking pan
- Combine chocolate and butter in a glass bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each until butter and chocolate come together in a smooth mixture
- ADD BIG PETE’S CANNABUTTER and stir until combined. Not quite melting in? Pop the bowl back in the microwave for 10-15 seconds; stir
- Add sugar and salt; stir to incorporate
- Combine eggs in the bowl of a Kitchen Aid mixer
- Beat on high until pale yellow
- Gently fold half of the chocolate mixture into the eggs with a rubber spatula until well combined, then add the rest
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes
- Allow to cool COMPLETELY before turning out onto a serving platter.
- Dust with powdered sugar