Grilled Cheese Dreams
This sandwich was absolutely out of this world. With 125 mg of THC it got us lifted. There was no way a crumb was going to go to waste. Bravo, Teddy!
Check out our show Cooking With Cannabutter on YouTube!
Ham + Brie Grilled Cheese with Fig Butter
Grilled cheese sandwiches are a classic. We put a spin on ours but using brie and creating a fig cannabutter but mixing Pig Peet’s Cannabutter with Fig Butter and using it as a tasty spread. Yum!
Makes 2 sandwiches
125mg THC per sandwich
- 4 slices quality Sourdough Bread
- 2 Tbsp Big Pete’s Cannabutter (room temperature)
- Fig Butter
- 8 oz Brie Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 fuji apple, thinly sliced
- Sliced Ham
- Mayonnaise, roughly 4 tbsp
- A pinch of Salt
- A dash of Pepper
- In a bowl, combine fig butter and Pete’s Cannabutter, making sure to create a homogeneous mixture
- Brush 1 side of each slice of bread with mayonnaise and place mayo-side down on a clean work surface to fill
- Spread fig butter mixture in an even layer over all slices of bread
- Layer brie cheese, apple slices, and ham on 2 slices
- Close your each sandwich with remaining slices
- Heat a large pan to medium high heat
- Place sandwiches in pan and let sizzle for 3-5 minutes until golden brown* and flip, cooking for another 3-5 minutes
* It is helpful to add weight to the sandwich, so feel free to grab a heavy pot or pan and use as a press.